Certified mBIT Coach Training
- Who is mbit For
- Key Learning
Demonstrate language, literacy and numeracy skills to a minimum level of Year 10 secondary schooling or equivalent.
mBIT V NLP?
• mBIT takes NLP to new levels -- it takes up where NLP left off -- when the developers of NLP decided to throw out the two senses (OG) of Olfactory and Gustatory from the VAKOG sensory 5-tuple, they accidently threw out the intelligence of two of our 3 key neural networks. NLP lost the power and intelligence of the heart and gut brains!
• Now mBIT reclaims and integrates these powerful brains to bring more wisdom to the behavioral technology of NLP.
• The insight of neuro-linguistics: If you've ever 'lost heart', been 'gutted', had a powerful gut reaction, or experienced deep intuitive messages from your heart, then you'll immediately recognize just how pervasive the intelligence and impacts of our multiple brains can be.
This powerful four day training intensive, brings together research and with behavioural modelling of the 3 brains into a practical framework that provides a set of self-evolutionary tools for wiser decision-making in all areas of life.Informed by the latest neuroscience along with techniques and concepts from NLP, Cognitive Linguistics, Positive Psychology and the field of Behavioral Modeling, Marvin Oka and Grant Soosalu have produced leading edge models and practical techniques for aligning the multiple brains and producing incredible results in human performance.
We have at least three brains – the head, (or cephalic brain), the heart (cardiac) and gut (enteric) brains. The latter two brains we often know intuitively, but may not have called them brains in the past. mBraining is a powerful new coaching approach based on the latest neuroscience that helps people integrate the three brains and therefore tap into their own untapped wisdom. The approach enhances work performance and life satisfaction.
Do you work with others one-on-one professionally?
• Have they come to you wrestling with continued indecisiveness and ongoing unresolved issues?
• Are your clients struggling with internal conflict between their head-based thoughts, their gut-based instinct and their heart-based values?
This training will give you many insights and discoveries:
• As you recognise and interpret the different languages of the three main intelligences
• Gain deep insights into how multiple brains produce internal conflict and what you can do about it
• Find out how Gut and Heart Brains are able to learn and grow new neural pathways and how to actively educate them for greater intuition and better decisions
• Learn how to balance the autonomic nervous system through the mBIT Balanced Breathing method to quickly relieve stress
• Find the latest most innovate coaching techniques to add to your knowledge and be part of a certification that is taking the world by storm.
• Professional coaches – executive coaches, life coaches, performance coaches
• Counsellors and people helpers
• Trainers and educators
• Organisational development consultants
• Leaders, managers and mentors
anyone with who desires results that can only be achieved when head, heart and gut are in alignment!
Learn 11 powerful new techniques
1. How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains, and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practises
2. How to harness the innate intelligences and generative wisdom of your multiple brains through the process of ‘mBraining’
3. An entire suite of powerful and easy to learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively known as mBIT
4. The 9 Prime Functions of your head, heart and gut brains, and how each provides you with a different ability and talent
5. Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intelligences of your three brains
6. How to work with the ‘Core Competencies Framework’ to quickly diagnose unresourceful states, and discern what’s needed to bring the nervous system back into balance for optimal functioning in all three brains
7. The technique of ‘mBIT Neural Syntax Mapping’ to explicitly reveal the functional or dysfunctional sequence in which the three brains are working together or conflicting with each other.
8. The ‘mBIT Foundational Sequence’ to ensure you are working with the three brains in the optimum sequence for generative results
9. How to work with ‘mBIT Neural Integration Engagements’ to significantly amplify the effectiveness and power of your techniques whenever working with the three brains• How to recognise and overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks that prevent integration between the three brains
10. How to recognise and overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks that prevent integration between the three brains
11. The 5 classes of mBIT Neural Integration Constraints that give you deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within yourself, and what you can do about it• How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System through the ‘mBIT