Master Practitioner of Coaching:
Includes: 7 Specialist Niche Areas:
- live training
- Online Modules
Demonstrate language, literacy and numeracy skills to a minimum of Year 10 Secondary schooling.
All NLP and Masters NLP Training approved by the ABNLP
Diploma of Life Coaching (Included) recognised by the International Coaching Federation
All Hypnosis Training accredited by the American Board of Hypnotherapy.
mBit Training approved by mBit Australia
Matrix Therapies Training accredited by Evolve
$11,997 PIF. (Finance available upon request)
For the first time in Australia a Coaching course that enables you to move forward as a multi Niche Coach! We have built the biggest Coaching program in Australia enabling you to work with a massive variety of potential clients to allow the greatest possible opportunity for you to grow your Coaching Business. Not only will you be incredibly well trained in the key skills of Life Coaching, NLP, Hypnosis, mBit and Marketing but you will also have systems to go out and Coach is several distinctive HOt Niches right NOW!
Foundation Coach Skills included in the Master Practitioner of Coaching Program
Kids Coaching Niche:
You'll receive a complete step-by-step guide for parents, caregivers and teachers to help children learn, grow and overcome problems in every area of their life. It gives you the tools to help kids excel at school, be emotionally intelligent and socially adept in later years. It looks at children’s emotions development, how to enhance abstract and concrete thinking, build intelligence and overcoming learning issues. Kids Matrix® gives you: the Language of Influence to ensure you child listens and responds to you with less resistance, goal setting with kids and the whole family and effective questioning to help kids solve their own problems. Kids Matrix® also looks at the development of social skills, overcoming and preventing bullying and the use of storytelling to overcome emotional and social issues. All the techniques are fun and profound and create a game like learning environment even for the skills that lead to essay writing and analytical thinking. You’ll be amazed how much you learn along with your child.
Our Master Practitioner of Wellness Coaching program provides specialist knowledge to improve life holistically – 1:1 or in a group. Wellness, meaning one’s overall state of health in the mind, body and spirit, is required in each of us to achieve balance and a well-rounded existence. The Wellness Coach has a diverse and deep skill set, enabling them to mould and flex any way the client/s require. These areas can include Business, Career, Finance, Romance, Relationships, Physical Health, Spiritual Health, Mind Health, Social Health, Environments, Personal Growth, Food, Purpose, Flow, Communication, Intimacy and many more.
In a society that’s increasingly time poor, rigid in structure with increased financial and social pressures, the Wellness Coach has the tools necessary to address a diverse range of areas, and the specialist knowledge to delve deep into these areas to create lasting transformational change for their clients.
This Master Practitioner of Coaching offers everything you need to work 1:1 with a client or step into a business or organisation and work with their culture, employees and leaders to create effective teams performing at maximum capacity. Through live and online training, you’ll learn how to train teams in Emotional Intelligence (EQ), Behavioural Profiling (Extended DISC), mindset and align them under one centralised vision to develop a sustainable culture and achieve great results cohesively.
Strengths Based Coaching Niche:
“Realise Human Potential With This Strength-Based Coaching Package“
- 19 Science-Based Tools & Exercises (PDF) for Realising Strengths
- Add Strength-Based Practice (SBP) to Your Professional Arsenal
- Strategies to Help Others Discover Their Character Strengths
- Evidence-Based Techniques to Get Clients to Take Action
- An Instruction Manual For You As a Practitioner (35-page PDF)
Life Coaching Niche:
Our Master Practitioner of Coaching course started out exclusively as a Life Coaching course before we added our additional Niche areas. By completing this course you will become a highly competent and qualifies Life Coach with an extraordinary toolkit!
Sport Psychology Niche:
Our Master Practitioner of Athlete and Teams Mindset Coaching provides you with an incredibly diverse and effective range of tools to work with athletes of all levels in all sports to improve their results. Whether it’s through setting clearer goals and actions, pathways, visualisation exercises, clearing old blocks or increasing motivation, you’ll have everything you need in this program to improve their mindset, add value and be an outstanding coach.
Understanding our mindset is key to achieving successful outcomes and our Athlete and Teams Mindset Coaching program will give you the personal development you need to be an incredible coach for athletes, teams, trainers and coaches.
In addition to the Diploma of Coaching modules, you’ll be fully equipped to work with large and small groups, run trainings / workshops and also work in depth with the Executive Leaders of the organisation 1:1 with the aim of improving staff retention and satisfaction and improving the organisation’s bottom line.
Blended Learning: Study the Way You Want It
All of our courses are blended learning environments which means that you have a blend of Training in a classroom, via written materials, Audio programs and classes via the student learning portal. This mixture gives all learners the chance to fit study in whilst maintaining a busy schedule.
Our Courses and Trainers have a variety of recognitions:
Our Diploma course is ICF Recognised
The Master Practitioner of Coaching is the most comprehensive live classroom Coaching Training in Australia. Students attend over 240 Hours of classroom lectures over 35 days as they qualify for 15 separate accreditations. Live Training is held in Victoria, Western Australia, New South Wales and Queensland depending on the start date students can complete the Master Practitioner of Coaching program between 6-12 Months.
15 Classes going through the ICF Code of Ethics and Core Competencies in detail with practical application. Encourage Students to watch these as soon as possible in their Coaching studies.
Self Coaching 101
8 classes with accompanying workbook that teach 8 major Coaching techniques in a sequence designed to invoke massive change. This is intended for Coaches to use, to work through any major challenges that THEY are having, but also for them to introduce as a series to their Clients. Workbook may be customised with Coaches’ own front cover with logo but copyright on the bottom of each page must be maintained when reproducing for Client use. Encourage Students to watch these as soon as possible in their Coaching studies, as well as revisit it if they have an area of their life / Coaching studies / business that they are not happy with. This is the ultimate tool for Coaches to learn how to “Self-Coach”, as well as a takeaway 8-session series to use directly with Clients.
1. Wheel of Life
2. GROW Model
3. Understanding Your Rules
4. Realigning Rules
5. Defining Moments
6. Silencing Mini Me
7. SMART with Timeline
8. Celebrating Success
Introduction to Coach-appropriate language to help Coaches move Clients to Cause. Also intended to educate Coaches on how to use their own language more effectively for themselves.
1. The Reframe – the art of instant reframing with Clients, including 5 simple reframes.
2. Nothing to Justify, Nothing to Prove – how to remove language of excuse and justification from your coaching style and how to be at ease with stepping back from Client results.
3. Try But Why – the reason behind removing these three words from your language and how to do so effectively.
4. Stopping Stories – How to recognise and halt a story (excuse) in its’ tracks in a Coaching session…and how to recognise and stop your OWN limiting stories.
Introduction to the world of Positive Psychology and its’ relationship to Coaching mindset. Simple history and application of major concepts from Positive Psychology into your Coaching style.
1. An Attitude of Gratitude – Simple and effective ways to feel happier and change your focus through the use of gratitude.
2. Big Thinking – Based on a classic Coaching Book, “The Magic of Thinking Big”, this class focuses on painting a huge, bright, colourful future and tapping into change by inspiring yourself with big-picture thinking.
3. FLOW – a look into Mihaly Czikszenthmihaly’s findings on the condition of FLOW – and how to induce this creative, happy state more in your own life (and your clients’) through your focus.
4. Your Magnificent Brain – A deep look into how neural networks are formed and the neurology of change.
5. The Brain That Changes Itself – Based on the book of the same name, this class focuses on Neuroplasticity and tapping into this knowledge as hard evidence that neural change is possible.
6. Quantum Connections – Explores application of Quantum Physics in making neurological change and creating positive outcomes in our lives.
The Secret is…
A personal series for Coaches; learn resourceful ways of thinking to help uncover success in your Coaching, your business and your life!
1. You Are Enough – Learn how to tap into your inner resources to make the most of your success now, using what you already know.
2. Give to Live – Learn about the importance of building a giving mindset into your Coaching business and operate from a mindset of abundance.
3. If You Don’t Ask, You Don’t Get – Learn ways of focusing your mind and results using quality self-questioning techniques and learning to ask for what you need to keep moving forward.
EFT in Coaching
Two classes plus resources on the use of EFT in Coaching with Margit.
The Heart of Coaching
In this series, Coaches learn some of the deeper, unspoken skills of Coaching – more than rapport, this is how to really get the heart of building an authentic Coaching presence.
1. Calibrating Your Client – How, when, why to calibrate in a Coaching session.
2. Magnificence in Your Client – Exploring the idea and practice of seeing your Client in magnificence, to assist them to increase their results.
3. The Power of Silence – How and when to use silence in your Coaching sessions to maximise effective communication and allow the Client room to explore.
4. Judgement Free Zone - How to create a truly judgement-free zone in your Coaching.
The essential skills of Coaching. An extension on ideas from Coaching Mastery Weekend and extra insights to make your Coaching POP!
1. Creating Affirmations – How to create tailored affirmations for your Clients.
2. Future Pacing to Success – The essential skill of Future Pacing, including 3 types of Future Pace.
3. Great Start Strong Finish – How to commence and conclude your Coaching relationships with Clients powerfully.
4. Secret of Strategies – Introduction to strategies – what they are, how they work, how to work with them in Coaching.
5. Be Do Have – Dig deep into this model and figure out how to apply it in ANY Coaching situation.
6. Values Elicitation & Realignment – In depth step by step instructions.
7. Building Deep Rapport – Even more rapport theory and application.
8. Powerful Presuppositions – Introductory look at building presuppositions into your Coaching style.
9. Advanced Questioning Skills – More ideas on how to use quality questions to get quality results!
10. Magical Modalities – Tapping into the power of modalities, including overlapping modalities, to help a Client shift their perspective.
11. 6 Core Needs – An in-depth look at the Six Core Needs and how to use them practically in your Coaching.
An Introduction to NLP
Intended as an introduction to NLP, its history and origins and showing some cool techniques for those who have started their Coaching but not yet attended NLP. Also a good reminder for Prac level students who want to refresh.
1. Introduction to NLP with Lauren Part 1
2. Introductoin to NLP with Lauren Part 2
3. What is NLP
4. Basic Insights and Tools – an introduction to NLP basics including a V/K Dissociation / Scramble
5. NLP for Me! – Embracing NLP not just as a practice but as a philosophy and a way to live.
6. How Master Prac NLP Coaches are outstanding – With Lauren
7. NLP Modelling – an explanation with Glen
8. Masculine & Feminine energies with Dale Part 1
10. Masculine & Feminine energies with Dale Part 3