Training Terms & Conditions
The Life Coaching College Terms & Conditions
The payment in full of the investment amount to The Life Coaching College entitles the Student to:
- Attend the trainings the student has selected and receive the training services provided at that training, & receive a copy of the training materials that are relevant to the training service that has been selected at the time of enrolment.
- 12 month’s membership of The Life Coaching College in the program selected
Training – I agree –
1. That the training sessions which I will be required to participate in may be personally, emotionally and physically challenging for me and I agree that I have undertaken any necessary tests or investigations with a suitably qualified expert before commencing training to ensure that I am physically, mentally and emotionally fit for it.
2. I will not hold The Life Coaching College liable for any loss or cost or damages incurred by me (or any person related to me) in the event of mental, physical, emotional stress or distress (or other ailment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to these training sessions. I will indemnify you in the event of any such claim.
3. Cancellations made 5 working days prior to the “Base camp Training Weekend” face-to-face training or the NLP training will incur a $300 fee to cover the venue, catering and administrative costs. This fee will only be waived if a doctor’s certificate can be provided prior to the training commencing.
4. To access all classes via phone or internet at my own cost and that some training sessions will be recorded for training & marketing purposes.
5. That once I have chosen and enrolled in my selected program I cannot downgrade my choice as considerable intellectual property has already been imparted to me by The Life Coaching College.
Course payments –
1. Upon being accepted into your chosen program, all course fees for that program are due based on the complete fee schedule in your Students Acceptance form. Changing your mind is not a reason for a refund, by signing your acceptance form we understand you have chosen your course carefully.
2. The Course deposit is non-refundable as it is payment for the Starter Kit and Online Membership Codes being provided. It must be paid before the Base Camp Training Weekend, and early withdrawal from any course results in due fees being calculated based on what classes have been delivered to the student. Changing your mind is not a reason for any type of refund as considerable intellectual property is imparted to the Student.
3. If paying the course fees by instalments (Ezypay), if two of those instalments are missed then the whole amount of the course fee immediately becomes due & payable. Failure to make payments as agreed will result in all recovery costs being the responsibility of the student and become due to The Life Coaching College.
The Client, in consideration of The Course to be provided by The Life Coaching College under this agreement, agrees –
1. To indemnify & keep indemnified The Life Coaching College from & against all loss, damage or liability (whether criminal or civil) suffered & legal fees & costs incurred by The Life Coaching College resulting from breach of this agreement by the Student including if applicable any neglect or default of the Student’s employees or agents.
2. Not to cause or permit anything which may damage or endanger the intellectual property of The Life Coaching College or assist or allows others to do so (The Life Coaching College’s intellectual property includes all aspects of The Life Coaching College’s intellectual property in whatever form associated with The Life Coaching College, including but not limited to the rights contained in their website, stationary, customer lists, graphics, literature, style of trading, copyright, design rights, patents, logos, course materials and content etc).
3. Not to solicit, deal with or engage any of the personnel provided by The Life Coaching College to supply the Course for a period of two years from the date of the agreement without the prior written consent from The Life Coaching College, not deal with or engage in business dealings with any The Life Coaching College personnel.
4. Not to make copies or distribute any of the written, audio or video materials from the Course other than as required to do so for the purpose of participating in the Course. Except as this Agreement specifically permits, at any time to divulge to any third party any part of the Confidential Information or of the Intellectual Property nor provide to any third party a copy of any document or audio recording which comprises or contains Confidential Information or Intellectual Property.
5. The course fees and the course selected are not transferable for any reason.
6. That any publicity or information provided by The Life Coaching College in relation to the provision of the Course are for guidance only & are subject to alteration from time to time without consent from the Student.
7. That in the event that The Life Coaching College is liable to any extent under this agreement or under general law The Life Coaching College’s liability is to be limited to the amount of the Fee paid by the Student.
8. That The Life Coaching College is not liable in any way if the Course contains materials which the Student is already familiar with.
9. That The Life Coaching College has not made any representation that participation in the Course guarantees success as a Life or Executive Coach or NLP Practitioner or will guarantee income.
10. Assessments required to achieve competency in the Course will be conducted and any certificate or statement of attainment will only be awarded once competency is achieved & upon the completion of all payments.
11. All difference which may arise as a result of this agreement shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties
The completed Acceptance Form is signed with the understanding that all terms and conditions, are read and agreed to.